Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chick Magnet - My Pussy

I have always known myself not to have been bequeathed the most asthetically pleasing attributes nor Adonis-like features which induce second looks (and sometimes more than that).

Nonetheless, I have always lived in grateful awareness of what I do have - and the things going for me. But what took the cake was when my friend said this to me a few days ago...

"You know, you're not the most attractive person but yes, we can head off to your place for a while tonight, because I cannot resist stroking your Pussy behind a closed door".

So, here's to you, my beloved Pussy.






Actually, I must confess I have two pussies.





But my friends seem to unanimously favour the brown one. Do people generally prefer brown pussies over black ones? Or is it because the brown one is friendlier. Yes, methinks people prefer friendly pussies over unfriendly ones.

1 comment:

  1. OF course it is because the brown one is so much friendlier than the b&w one!

    ReplyDelete