Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Last Few Years - Israel

Hi Folks,

For those of you who don't know me that well but still read my blog, or used to read it but gave up due to the paucity of posts, or are wondering what I was up to, amidst the ostensible gloom and doom of the past few years, I give you my last few years in pictures.

Things are in a flux now (were they ever not) and the next few weeks, months, years will be really unpredictable, so that is as good an excuse as any for just dumping the photos wholesale here without much commentary....

**********************
Ok, so where do I start?

At the end of 2011, I went on a two week exchange programme at Tel Aviv University in Israel. I stayed in the Cinema Hotel.

Israel is known as Start-Up Nation so apart from having classes in the University Campus and sightseeing, we visited quite a few companies.

(I know... I like really dumped the pictures right? But oh well, it's been that kind of a year that I can't bear to look closely and reminisce upon a different life. Which is a pity, cos some of the places were really noteworthy and of historical significance... So there)

No comments:

Post a Comment