Sunday, June 22, 2014

Troubled Travels 2013 - Tokyo

After San Francisco, we flew back across the Pacific to Tokyo. As with San Francisco, I opted to spend a few days in Tokyo rather than transit straight away to Singapore.

After so many weeks of turmoil, after a week of confinement immediately after the operation, things seemed a little more stable, if only for a while. My eye was improving, and the effects of the operation wearing off, so this was a time of a lot of hope and optimism. It was good while it lasted.

We stayed at the Intercontinental at Tokyo Bay. These are some of the views I had...


I managed to go to a Cat Cafe...


And watch the Robot Show at Kabuki-Cho... It was very entertaining. Neon lights and robots flashing past.... It's called the Robot Show so I'm obliged to show some Robots...


But mostly my eyes, the good and the bad one, were on other attractions.....


That was a good period of time, one which I have seen little of since...

No comments:

Post a Comment