Friday, June 24, 2011

Radio Silence....

To the 3 of you who read my blog regularly, you probably already know why it has been so quiet...

To the 5 of you, who read my blog from time to time, I would like to explain that the posts dried up not solely to sloth and laziness on my part (though that would explain quite a lot) but also because of the most diabolical happening at my work place.

My access to Blogger.com has been blocked!!!

Oh woe is me, to now have to blog in my free time instead of working hours. I know what you are thinking - "what is so difficult about blogging from home?"

But think more carefully, and think about all the things that I could do while not encumbered by my contract of employment - go out and watch a movie, watch an S.League match or any sporting event for that matter, or, if I so desire, stay home and read, surf, watch television (ooh sports), wank.... You get the drift.

So you can see why, as opposed to blogging in the office, where the alternative is to do work (when there is something to do) or do nothing (when there is nothing to do, duh...), the opportunity costs for blogging during one's free time are considerably higher.

Which is why, ergo, I blog less!!!

But what about sharing my thoughts, my opinions, my life (considering I do not have a Facebook account), my friends ask? What about the zeal I had for writing?

Err... ya, ok... I will... err.. do that, I mean resume doing that, soon. But for now, there is a hockey match to catch.....

1 comment: